03 December 2008

I've been tagged 1

Hi... mr blog, 5 days i'm not seeing u... Sorry all my blog friends, quite busy lately, plan want to update at home yet cannot open NB at all... busy entertained two actives daughter, mr m.a.n alwayz rumah dah gelap baru sampai rumah, mmm.... what to do.... so sad children nowadays, parents busy working.....

Ok... mr harry porter i fulfilled ur tag.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Death.... Repent brother & sister
2. Someone i luv in my whole world leave me forever... huhuhhu i never been through this situation, how if it really happen to me.... who i'm going to lean to? Hairi, do u notice i don't know why i'm very sad during ur late father funeral. My tears go out and take time to stop....
3. ghost (copy harry porter answer hihihi....)

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Arienah
2. Almas
3. mr m.a.n
4. my opis mate - kak sina, zamri, ijam

Three Things I love:
1. mama
2. papa
3. my family
Things @ peoples???? Whatever huh....

Three Things I Hate:
1. mrs A.Y (Mulut jahat)
2. penghasut untuk kepentingan diri dia sendiri... - bad intention - - jahat - kesian tak pasal-pasal jadi mangsa keadaan
3. dia minta tolong orang, belakang keje tu jadi tanggungjawab dia... orang yang ditolong tu balik umah suka-suka hati.... tak amik tau pasal keje dia.... tak baik, tak de amanah tau!!

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. almas mumbling... apa ntah dia nak... cakap lah nak susu ke, tukarkan pampers ker.. hehehe
2. why after become a wife i getting more sensitive and hard to control emotion....sapa nak tolong jawab...
3. Sapa yg create office politic - untung utk mereka yg work smart, for those yang work hard.... cuba la contohi mereka yg tin kosong ni....

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. jawab tag mr harry porter...
2. pikir nak jawab soalan tag ni
3. tgh menaip kat keyboard untuk soalan di atas

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Tunaikan rukun islam ke-5
2. Kahwinkan anak-anak aku
3. go around the world - aku memang suka bab2 melancong ni (jawapan mr harry) plus both our family go together boleh????

Three things I can do:
1. mengandung
2. bersalin
3. mengubah bunga caraku sendiri

Three Ways To Describe My Personality:
1. Tenang dalam keje yang dipertanggungjawabkan (ni cikgu kelas sekolah rendah aku yg tulis dlm sijil berhenti S.R.K Tarcisian Convent)
2. Lambat mesra, tp once dah kenal boleh jadi besan gitu.. ahaks
3. i'm very curious person, so klau sesapa nak citer ngan saya make sure citer detailed, i tak suka citer tak jelas and tak diketahui punca nya.

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. produce sperm ahaks... mr harry and mr m.a.n jgn marah gitu
2. payung terjun....
3. find mr ATM bergerak

Three Person I want to Tag:-

Since i'm new in blogging zone, all my friends have been tagged. So the tag end here. Happy blogging......

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP