15 December 2008

Friday entry...

Due to busy, only today managed to post n3 for Friday topic… So much things happened on Friday, those are very memorable thought should not been forgotten. Early morning, Arienah surprised me saying there is a leaf grew from the plant we cultivate yesterday, my dear… nothing had happened yet in that pot. Bluffing mama… (Mr Harry, I wonder still nothing happen until today?) Then on the way to office, I fuel up the tank, I was surprised my fuel straight up to max level just for 50 bucks… felt so good, this 1st time I bought oil since oil price going down. (Today the oil decrease to 0.10 cent/litre) The reason, I’m filled up to maximum level because I’ve planned going to ikea during lunch break. Hehehehe I’m afraid I got lost, so to make sure anything bad happen the tank should be well occupied. Only on that day ikea let go it Mammut Children's Chair for RM14.90, normal price RM19.90 I managed to save 20 bucks... I went with mamazana...

Picture compliment from mamazana blog...


So the planned go well, during lunch hour, the exact time was 11.45 I left out the office, my colleague have no problem with that, thought I’m not the boss, and before I left I’ll make sure my work all have been done, I have nothing to hide, I cleared said to them I will be going to ikea. Then I repay the office time by extend my working hour half an hour late that day, so I guess it fair and equal lol. What is the important thing no unfinished work left on my desk!

I went back home with happy hand coz my plan go smooth as what it is planned.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP